KCTC Half Marathon Training
When: Saturdays starting January 21st at 7:00 AM.
Where: All runs will start at 55th and Brookside Blvd. Meet inside Aixois.
- Weekly training plan. Mileage will increase slowly.
- Saturday morning group runs with aid stations- water, Gatorade and candy
- Guidance from KCTC certified coaches
- Entry in raffles for awesome prizes
- Meet new running friends!
- Be a Kansas City Track Club Member ($20. individual, $25. family) Register as a KCTC member here
- Participate in Saturday morning group runs as often as you are able
- Complete 2-3 shorter runs on your own each week
- Wear a Road ID or a KCTC provided ID tag that ties to your shoe
- Agree to not use headphones, bring strollers or pets to the sessions. Sorry. Our insurance does not allow this.
This is a 14 week training program that will lead up to Rock The Parkway on April 8th. Meet at 7AM inside Aixois where we will talk about the course before starting.
To learn more, visit www.kctrack.org
Have questions? Contact email@example.com